~Black Widow!~

Thursday, April 27, 2017


I just had the worst and best experience ever. I modeled an amazing dress and headdress, although every time I looked at myself I got the heeby geebies. I am terrified of spiders.
Head: Catwa  Lona  2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya Bento Lollipop
Eyes: Catwa- Mesh Rigged Lilo Eyes
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –Pam (Tan) Omega Applier
MakeUp: ScS: Sinful Curves Skins Cyber Eyeshadow – 2 –catwa - The Thrift Shop
ScS: Sinful Curves Skins Fierce Lipstick Vixens
Hair:  Tableau Vivant - HairdressingIvy - Browns
Dress: :SHIVA:Mad Queens – Black Widow - @ SHIVA @ Fantasy Faire 2017
Bottoms: N/A
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENS Mad Queens – Black Widow - @ LOVE @ Fantasy Faire 2017
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries  - Noelle Necklace with HUD
Rings: lassitude & ennui Bewitched love rings
Shoes: N/A
 Scene Location
Poses
S: Secret Poses – Model Pack Bento 3
TUTY'S MOCAP ANIMATIONS Variety of Lovely Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS