~My Precious!~

Tuesday, April 25, 2017


Something so small can mean so much to you. A small handful of fur, but a huge heart of LOVE.
 North Moon: My Hamster Poses - 3
 North Moon: My Hamster Poses - Sitting animation
 North Moon: My Hamster Poses - 1
North Moon: My Hamster Poses - 2
Head: Catwa  Lona  2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya Bento Lollipop
Eyes: Catwa- Mesh Rigged Lilo Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –Roberta (Tan) Omega Applier
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Hair:  EXILE– Librarian with Bow
Top: :: Black Rose Designs::.- Cassie Shirt
Bottoms: :: Black Rose Designs::.- Cassie Jeans - High
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries  - Noelle Necklace with HUD
Rings: lassitude & ennui Bewitched love rings
Shoes: Midnyte Creations Gem Shoes - Saphire
 Scene Location
Poses
:North Moon: My Hamster Poses
Items on Display
HPMD: Happy Mood– Garden Tree09 with lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS