~A Hidden Piano!~

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I heard the sweet sound of music echoing thru the wind as I stepped outside my house this morning. I couldn’t help but walk amongst the grass and daisy’s to find where this enchanting music was coming from. I stopped when I spied a grand piano nestled in the grass with birds flying above, repeating the notes they heard. My fingers twitched as I sat down at the paino, watching as if I had been taught these notes before.
  Head: Catwa  Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- NALA– Tone 02 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRValentina – Selections
Makeup:  IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Pastel Chic Eyeshadow @The Makeover Room
Top: monaLisa Yennis Dress (HUD)
Accessories:^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace - Jinx (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~– Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: monaLisa Mackenzie Heels 

Scene Location
Poses Used
Pink MagicGarden Piano @ SWANK EVENTS
Items on Display
Pink MagicGarden Piano @ SWANK EVENTS
Pink MagicBackground Spring @ SWANK EVENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS