~Summer A Float!~

Saturday, July 22, 2017

The weather was warm, and the sun was shining at her brightest today. Me and my Love decided it would be fun to take our new boat out for a float along the rippling river beside our house. Holding out his hand my Love, helped me inside the boat, where I glanced around wondering where I would sit. I lowered myself down at the front of the boat, while my love started to row the boat forward. The swaying and rocking of the boat started to soothe the stresses of the week away, and the next thing I know, my eyes are drifting to sleep.
Head: Catwa  Tala 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Tala rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Soul –Bronze @ anyBODY Event
WoW Skins –- Curvy EyeBrows @ MBA -Bi-Monthly Event
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase: Avada *formerly SCS* Kinzie Hairbase @ Designer Showcase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRPosy– Browns
TRUTH HAIRBangs – Side Whispy Left
Top: *StarsFashion*– Nikki Dress
Bottom:
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
Avada *formerly SCS* Hypnotic EyeShadow @ The Makeover Room
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Infinity Necklace @ Designer Circle
Shoes: Mosquito's WayBetty Wedges (HUD) @ Tres Chic

Male Model
Head: [AK] - Akeruka Aron Bento Mesh Head
Eyes: NSS: No Shirt Sherlock Vermeer mesh eyes – Dark Brown
Body:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Shape:  Emporio Zen & EQUATORE ShapesJoe Shape
Hands:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Skin: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM Oliver Skin
Facial Accessories: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– Bento M1 Beard
Hair:   DOUX & L'Etre Mikey & Uncombed – Brunette
Top: IMaGE Factory Button Jersey
Bottoms: .= First Choice=.– Michel Jeans (HUD)
Shoes: Chaos Industries – Black Toe Boots

Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display
Something New & Something Erotic– She Is My Sun Shine – Oars, Boat, & Rose @ GG Sunshine & SeaShells



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS