~A Blank Canvas!~

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Refreshed with the smell of the morning flowers drifting thru the breeze, I opened the windows and decided it was time to redecorate. After some help from my husband the room was all bare, a blank pallet ready for something new. I called my local furniture stores MoOh and LOVE and had some special items delivered to my door. Once again, I am never without words as to how amazing these creations are. I unboxed them and started on my own decorating adventure. Having lost track of time, but seeing the finished work of art, I sat down and relaxed, taking in the beauty that now was.
Head: Catwa  Lona v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Avada Azari – Tone 310 – Catwa/Maitreya HUD @ Lost & Found 
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada Kamini 
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRValentina/Dual – Selections 
Top: LsR ModaSexy Kathy Top
Bottom: LsR ModaSexy Kathy Pants
Accessories:^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Fae Realm Key Necklace HUD @TWE12VE EVENT
Scene Location
Poses Used
!MOoH!Spring BoHo Gacha @ Illuminate Event April
Items on Display
!MOoH!Spring BoHo Gacha (Rares: Standing Lamp & Victoria) @ Illuminate Event April
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSBranched Lights, Violin Case, Midnight Camelias, Floating Candle Vase, BoHo Daisy Curtain, & White Ornate Picture Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS