~Nothing But A Warm Fire & My Love!~

Monday, April 30, 2018

The night grew cold, so my love gathered some sticks and started us a warm fire, to nuzzle together with. The flames flickered as I felt his warm hands around me, holding me tight, letting me know that no matter we have encountered in life, that he will always be there for me. He whispered in my ear as I rested my head against his chest and I could feel the warm, wet, tears escape from my eyes, as he held me close. There are no words that can explain this moment!
Head: Catwa  Keme v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada Kamini
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRFarryn – Selections
Top: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Strap Top Lace Top
Bottom: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Strap Top Lace with Jeans Shorts
Accessories:^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace
Shoes: !MOoH!Claire Heels (HUD) 

Male Model
Head: Catwa  Victor head (Bento)
Eyes: Catwa  Victor Rigged Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM Bento mesh body v2
Shape:  Personal Shape
Hands:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM Bento mesh body v2 
Skin: AVENGE – James Skin
Facial Accessories: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– Bento M1 Beard
Hair:   EXILE– Better Days - Naturals
Top: FashionNatic– Fn Donte Shirt
Bottoms: FashionNatic– Fn Donte Shorts
Shoes: FashionNatic– Fn Flip Flops
Scene Location
Poses Used
LOVERocky Rest – FirePit Hangout
Items on Display
LOVERocky Rest – FirePit Hangout

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS