~Day At The Beach!~

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The sun was shining and I had already cleaned the house from moving in. I decided to take a break and go watch the swans swim about the water. As I lay on the beach, I heard my phone going off. I propped myself up on the driftwood and started to text my husband back, asking him how his day went. The sun was hot, so I had to relax under the tipped over boat, which made the perfect shade from the sun.
Head: Catwa  ~ Margeaux v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR— Bloom - Selections
Top: *StarsFashion*– Harley Top & Harley Vest
Bottom: *StarsFashion*– Harley Skirt
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries  ~ Noelle Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Scene Location
Poses Used
Mp & SP PosesTexting
Bee Designs– A Day At The Beach Gacha
Items on Display
Bee Designs– A Day At The Beach Gacha
Mp & SP PosesCell Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS