~Just A Small Pit Stop!~

Sunday, July 8, 2018

I was out for a stroll when I felt something in my shoe. I looked around to see where I could stop and lean up against to check it out. I came across this unique sand stone building. I leaned against it feeling the warmth of the sun against by body, while taking off my new shoe and empty the dog food that my puppy placed inside of it.

Head: Catwa  ~ Margeaux v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRGwen @ July VIP Gift
Top: !MOoH!Hazel Laced Sweater –(HUD)@ 50% off In Store 
Bottom: !MOoH!Hazel Denim Shorts –(HUD)@ 50% off In Store 
!MOoH!Hazel Tied Waist Shirt –(HUD) @ 50% off In Store 
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries  ~ Noelle Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes:  !MOoH!Megan Tip Toe High Tops (HUD) @ Group Gift

Scene Location
Poses Used
Frimon Store - #Pack Women 02 @ DAZZLE in July
Items on Display
Frimon Store - #Pack Women 02 @ DAZZLE in July

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS