~The Grinch That Stole Cookies!~

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Was working in the kitchen to bake a few cookies, when I heard the scuffing of something on the kitchen floor. I finished placing the cookies on the cooling rake and happened to get a peak of a hat just below the counter top. As I moved up on the chair I could see the little Grinch reaching for a cookie, I chuckled as I carefully slide one of the cookies farther off the sheet so that little fingers could reach it. When the cookie disappeared from sight, I reached for one myself and went to take bite, only to burn my tongue. I tried to tell the little Grinch to be careful, but I had a mouth full of cookie


Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ YaYa Catwa - Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRValentina Dual - Selections
Top: !MOoH!Carol Onesie (HUD)  Peace on Earth Hunt
Bottom: !MOoH!Carol Onesie (HUD)  Peace on Earth Hunt
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: Avada  Xs and Os Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: !MOoH!Carol Onesie (HUD) Peace on Earth Hunt

Kid Avi Info

Head: ToddleeDooEarth Bento v1.0.71
Eyes: Alyce MainstoreSugar Eyes
Body:  ToddleeDooBaby (v.4.0.9 Fitted)
Skin: ToddleeDooNu Skin
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:   MAGIKA HAIRCheckpoint (HUD)
Top: ROYAL PAIN ~ Royal Advent Day 2, 2018 (Grinch)
Bottom: ROYAL PAIN ~ Royal Advent Day 2, 2018 (Grinch)
Accessories: Royal Advent Day 1, 2018 (Grinch)
Shoes: ROYAL PAIN ~ Royal Advent Day 3, 2018 (Grinch)
Scene Location
Poses Used
*CH* Poses Cookiesss
BELLAROSE DESIGNS– The Aubrey Home Kitchen
Items on Display
*CH* Poses Cookiesss - Ladder
Dust Bunny MainstoreHomemade summer treats ( cookie cooling)
Dust Bunny MainstoreBerry Cake (group gift)
BELLAROSE DESIGNS– The Aubrey Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS