~Skating Delight!~

Monday, December 3, 2018

The weather had finally warmed up enough that I could go out and ice skate. I laced up my skates and headed out to the frozen pond for some, hopefully safe skating. As I glided across the ice, I realized that the wind had started to pick up, causing the goosebumps to appear on my body, so I skated over to the gazebo and sat in front of the warm fireplace. The warmth made me so comfortable that I curled up, in the closest chair and closed my eyes. While I was laying there I heard the chuckle of Santa, so I climbed out of the chair and skated to a big red Christmas tree in the middle of the pond. Sitting beside the tree was a very large red velvet bag; I leaned over to see what was inside and slipped on my skates. As I started to crawl out of the bag, I heard a faint coughing from behind me.  Do I dare look back? When I finally reached my feet again, I could not believe my eyes… it was Santa, standing right beside me. I reached out to see if he was real, as my fingers came close to his beard, everything went dark.
Head: Vista & Co Center - Zoe Bento Head
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRGinevra Xmas- Browns
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Top: :SHIVA:Noelle (Red) @ Christmas Expo
Bottom:  Sweet EvilGold Star Body Glitter @ The Grumpy Santa Hunt
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
*CK* Candy KittenSexy Christmas Lights
:SHIVA:Noelle Earmuffs (Red) @ Christmas Expo
:SHIVA:Noelle Muffs (Animated) @ Christmas Expo
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes:  :SHIVA:Noelle Ice Skates @ Christmas Expo
Scene Location

Poses Used
LOVEWinter Nights Gazebo Set
S: Secret Poses – The Dancing Queen #5
Items on Display
LOVEWinter Nights Gazebo Set
LOVEHoliday Homes Santa
LOVEWinterBerry Christmas Tree
LOVEWinter Deer Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS