~Hanging On By Nails!~

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I was trying to clean out the gutters of our barn, as it had been storming lately, we had plenty of leaves, and branches fall. As I climbed up the ladder, I reached for a pile of leaves, when I started feeling my knees start to shake. The ladder had started to move and then my feet slipped off the step and me reached up and grabbed ahold of my newly placed gutters. This is not how I had seen today going! I dropped to the ground, knowing that no one was around. As I landed I heard a pop in my ankle. The tears started to swell in my eyes as I crawled over to the barrels. How am I going to get back to the house?
Head: Catwa ~Catya v4.0 (Bento)
Eyes: Izzie's Mainstore Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Eyes Appliers: Izzie's Mainstore Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: [theSkinnery] Ava – toffee @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Livia -  Selections
Makeup: Izzie's Mainstore Lipgloss & Face Imperfections
kosmetik Circa Sabini (HUD)
Top: Seniha Originals–  Angelica Dress HUD)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Crusties Ears (HUD)
{ZOZ}~ Colour Shots Lt Polish (HUD) @ Cosmopolitan
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada   llyena Rings HUD)
Shoes: Seniha Originals–  Cheryl Platforms (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
.:Tm:. Creation~ S43 “Keep Life Simple” Scene @ SENSE EVENT
REINA Photography ~ SG0049 – Pose and Ladder
Items on Display
.:Tm:. Creation~ S43 “Keep Life Simple” Scene @ SENSE EVENT
LOVEBarn Gazebo – Group Gift
!MOoH!Unicorns2 Gacha - @ Driftwood
REINA Photography ~ SG0049 – Pose and Ladder


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS