~My Bunny!~

Friday, August 23, 2019

I wanted to have a sleepover, but could not find anyone to come to join me. Therefore, I gathered up a blanket and walked out to the back yard. I went to the garage, picked up my old hula-hoop, and then tied it up into the tree with some flower string I had. I then had to climb the tree to drape the blanket over the hula-hoop. I then went back inside and grabbed a blanket, my pillows and of course my stuffed plush kitten. As I crawled into my tent, some of my furry friends came around to keep me company!
Head: Catwa ~Catya v4.0 (Bento)
Eyes: Izzie's Mainstore Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Eyes Appliers: Izzie's Mainstore Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: [theSkinnery] Clara - toffee
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Livia -  Selections
Makeup: Izzie's Mainstore Lipgloss & Face Imperfections
Izzie's Mainstore Bunny Make-Up
Top: !gO! Mainstore– Miko – Gacha – 34 Items @ The Arcade (Starting Sept 1st)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Crusties Ears (HUD)
CAZIMI Rose Lips & Nails
[Sherbert] – Bunny Ears Wire Headband
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada   llyena Rings HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
.:Tm:. Creation~ B18 Surround Me Tent @ Tres Chic
Items on Display
.:Tm:. Creation~ B18 Surround Me Tent @ Tres Chic
LOVEEternal Forest Set A
LOVEBunny Topiary
.:Tm:. Creation~ GM26 White Innocence

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS