~Lost in Amongst the Flowers!~

Friday, May 4, 2018

I decided that today was a good day to take a drive in the country and admire the beauty of mother nature. I hopped in my car and set off to a destination unknown. I spied a wooden area that was in full bloom of flowers, as the fragrance exploded thru my windows. I pulled my car over to the side of the road, and went to admire the beauty before me.
Head: Catwa  Keme v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada Shyana
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRMargarita – Selections
Makeup: Avada Soraya Lipstick set 1 @The Makeover Room
Top: *StarsFashion*– Leanne Poncho
Bottom: *StarsFashion*– Leanne Pants
Accessories:^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace
Shoes: Mosquito's WaySophie Heels 

Scene Location
Poses Used
Vista AO
Items on Display
LOVEFair Cloud – Mega Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS