~It Was Self Defense!~

Saturday, June 16, 2018

I was sitting in my Papi’s chair, remembering the good ‘old days when there was a knock at the door. This sales man asked if I was interested in some bricks for my fireplace that would help clear the ash and debris from my chimney. I was interested, so I let him in, and had him follow me to the living room. Once in the room, the expression on his face changed and he reached inside his briefcase and pulled a clever out. I screamed and put the chair between him and me and the next thing I know, is I am standing over his body! It was self-defense.

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRFiji @ June VIP Gift
Makeup: Avada ~ Kleito Eyeliner The Secret Affair
Top: !MOoH!Sandy Outfit Urban –(HUD)
Bottom: !MOoH!Sandy Outfit Urban –(HUD)
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) Kustom9
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries  ~ Noelle Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes:  !MOoH!Boho Sandals – Black (HUD)

Scene Location
Poses Used
Tylar's Treasures – Papi’s Chair Bento
Items on Display
Tylar's Treasures – Twe12ve Treasures - Dead Body w/Cleaver, Ebony Fireplace, & Papi’s Chair Bento

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS