~Just Spent!~

Friday, November 30, 2018

Thank goodness, the week is over! It had been one of those weeks, where it seems like time stops and drags on forever. I walked thru my front door and headed to the bathroom. The work clothes came off, and into the shower, I went. I reached out and grabbed my robe and then stood here wondering what I was going to wear. As I thought about, I decided that tonight was going to be a PJ type of night. I crawled into my bed, and just let the busy week escape from my pores. How thankful I am it is the weekend.
Head: Vista & Co Center - Zoe Bento Head
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  Wasabi Pills Deanna - Browns
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Top: Petite Mort– Sweatheart Robe @ The Imaginarium Event
Petite Mort– Novelty Cami – Oh Deer @ The Imaginarium Event
Bottom: Petite Mort– Satin Boxers – Taupe @ The Imaginarium Event
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Scene Location
Poses Used
Dreamland Designs ~ JTDD Vintage Bohemian Bed
PosEd – Refresh Yourself
Items on Display
Dreamland Designs ~ JTDD Vintage Bohemian Bed
LAQ ~  Clawfoot Bathtub


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS