~Awaken!~

Friday, October 4, 2019

As the night came to a close I walked into my bedroom and nuzzled myself comfortably inside my coffin. Bumping my horns on the coffin I let out a yelp, not realizing it had echoed thru the house. I closed the top and was just getting into my beauty sleep, when the lid slid off and the bright light of day shown down on me. Who dare awaken me from my beauty sleep?
Head: GENUS Project ~Classic Face W001
Eyes: Izzie's Mainstore ~  Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Eyes Appliers: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Eudora Beauty ~ Carla- Fair
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EscalateD ~ Willow V1 @ Trick or Treat Lane
Makeup: Eudora Beauty ~ Eliora Lipstick Gloss (Genus)
Top: !MOoH!Spiderweb Dress (HUD) @ Store Group Gift
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Princess Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes:
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
REINA Photography ~ FAN0023 A&B – Complete @ 25 LT
Something New Props & PosesPeekaboo Hands 1
Items on Display
REINA Photography ~ FAN0023 A&B – Complete @ 25LT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS