~Just A Ring! ~

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

I had decided that it was time to start watching the Halloween movies that were starting to play on my TV. As I scrolled thru the channels I came across the “The Ring”, one of the scariest movies I have ever seen. So I watched it, but I must have fallen asleep because I do not remember anything else!
Head: GENUS Project ~Classic Face W001
Eyes: Izzie's Mainstore ~  Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Eyes Appliers: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Eudora Beauty ~ Estella- Pale
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  Kuni ~ Jasmine -  fatpack
Makeup: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Face Imperfections
kosmetik Circa Sabini Fatpack (HUD)
Top: Seniha Originals–  Nurya Body & Dress (HUD)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Princess Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Seniha Originals–  Nurya Boots (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS