~Country Ride!~

Friday, October 11, 2019

Was a crisp autumn afternoon when I decided that it would be great to go for a bike ride, well a trike ride. I put on my boots and slipped on a sweater as the chill in the air was rather cold today. I then pushed my trike out of the garage and off I went down the country trail into the woods. As the day went on I came across some pumpkins, so I gathered some up and placed them in trailer and off home I went. As I seen the edge of my house I stopped for a breather and then unloaded some of the pumpkins by the autumn tree, which will be their home once carved.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New Props & PosesHalloween Trike @ Oct. Group Gift
Items on Display
Something New Props & PosesHalloween Trike @ Oct. Group Gift
.:Tm:. Creation~ No Caution - Browns



1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS