~Christmas Cozy~

Friday, December 15, 2017

Had a spark from my fireplace jump out and landed on my red couch, setting it ablaze. I had to run to my kitchen to grab the fire extinguisher, as to try to save her furniture. As the foam sprayed from side to side, I watched the flames disappear. Though I got to the fire in time, my couch was ruined. I grabbed my cellphone and dialed my favorite furniture store ~PPC~ to deliver me a new living room set. They asked me what I wanted, and I stated that one in beige would look amazing in my house. They delivered it within the hour, and set it up for me. I smiled as I lit the candles in the fireplace and enjoyed the comfort of my new living room set.
Head: Catwa  Magy 3.1 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada *formerly SCS* Kamini
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRMargarita -Selection
Top: DD: Dixie Dandelion Designs Winter Sweater Dress Bear @ Gacha Good Event
Bottom: ~GFY~ GoFrockYourselfThanksgiving Leggings Gacha - Rare
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries  - Noelle Necklace (HUD)
     Shoes: KOKOIA Exclusive Designs– Halle Heels
 
Scene Location
Poses Used
~PPC~ Prim Pile Creations Christmas Beige Living room Set
Items on Display
~PPC~ Prim Pile Creations Christmas Beige Living room Set
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSWhite Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS