~I licked It, It’s Mine!~

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

After the most recent snow fall, I walked outside and felt the snow form around my boot. I smiled as that gave me an idea as something I used to do when I was a little kid. I started to form a little snowball and then continued to roll it along the snow f ill yard as it got bigger. I continued this for three more balls until I stacked them upon each other for my own personal snowman. I ran inside my house to grab items to make him look real, wondering if he would come to life, like they say Frosty the Snowman did.
Head: Catwa  Magy 3.1 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada Kamini 
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRGinevra  Xmas- Selection
Top: LsR ModaSexy Meiss Sweater (HUD)
Bottom: SLC/S&B  MainstoreChristmas Girl Tights
Accessories:^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
IP NailsTouch of Frost
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Eira Earrings @TWE12VE EVENT
     Shoes: Mosquito's WaySophie Heels
Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New & Something Erotic – I Saw Mommy Kissing a Snowman @ Gacha Good Event
Items on Display
Something New & Something Erotic – I Saw Mommy Kissing a Snowman @ Gacha Good Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS