~Santa’s Helpers~

Friday, December 15, 2017

Looked out of my window when to see it snowing admiring the beauty of the snowflakes on the evening light. When I thought I seen something blinking and moving out by the tree line. I slipped on my favorite shoes and headed out there quickly. Once I got closer, I seen that it was Rudolph, Santa’s main reindeer and one of his elves. I stopped dead in my tracks and was stunned by what I had seen. I walked closer as the elf told me it was safe to come closer. I walked over to Rudolph and started petting. Either this is an amazing dream, or I have been blessed by Santa himself.
Head: Catwa  Magy 3.1 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada *formerly SCS* Kamini
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRFarryn -Selection
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Appletini Nails Sweaters (HUD) @TWE12VE EVENT
Jewelry: GrumbleMouth Ornament – Sexy @TWE12VE EVENT
     Shoes: KOKOIA Exclusive Designs– Halle Heels


Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display
Azalea's Store~AB~ Large Winter Tree with Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS