~Naughty or Nice!~

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Having built a snowman, I gathered some material I had stuffed in a crate and started to make a snowman costume. Though my creative skills were not that skilled in sewing I did manage to come up with a slightly small costume. I chuckled as I tried to figure out how I was going to use my new costume with my new snowman I had just built. I then grabbed some paint and paint brushes and tried to find the biggest piece of board I could locate. I then painted a couple sayings on each side as I laughed, thinking of how my mother would be embarrassed by these sayings.
Head: Catwa  Magy 3.1 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada Kamini
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRTori- Selection
Top: LsR ModaSexy SnowWomen Costume Swimsuit
Bottom: LsR ModaSexy SnowWomen Tights
Accessories:^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Appletini Nails Sweater 2
LsR ModaSexy SnowWomen Scarf & Hat
     Shoes: LsR ModaSexy SnowWomen Pumps

Scene Location
Poses Used
Lush PosesXmas Greeting Card (HUD) @TWE12VE EVENT
Items on Display
Lush PosesXmas Greeting Card (HUD) @TWE12VE EVENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS