~Floating in the Rain!~

Friday, May 4, 2018

I tossed on my new swimsuit…shhh…its actually a workout outfit, but it was just a little breezy when I went out to the water, and knew that my bikini was not going to work…lol. I tossed off my sandals along the beach, placed my inner tube down in the water and slowly walked out into the water. Stepping inside the tube, I positioned myself so that I could float along the water, while dipping my feet in the water, as the water was still a bit chilly. The sun was rather hot though, so I grabbed my parasol and opened it up to give me some shade. I must of dozed off because the next thing I know, it is raining on me. I was going to start paddling into shore, but looked up to see I had company on my foot. He must of wanted a resting stop before taking off to get out of the rain. I started kicking my legs to shore so that I could escape the rain before the thunder and lightening followed.

Head: Catwa  Hanako v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada Shyana 
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRTeanna – Selections 
Top: LsR ModaSexy Thalisa Sport Hoodie
Bottom: LsR ModaSexy Thalisa Bodysuit
Accessories:^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New & Something Erotic – Tilda – Water Butterfly
Items on Display
Something New & Something Erotic – Tilda – Water Butterfly & Parasol
LOVERain (add) & Ground Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS