~Night on the Town!~

Sunday, May 20, 2018


It was time to go out on the town. I went to my closet to see what designer gown I had tucked away for such a special occasion. The glitter of my black and white gown sparkled in my eyes, and I knew that I had found the right one!
Head: Catwa  Strawberry v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: VALENA -  Zayra– Cocoa – Catwa @ SWANK EVENTS
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada Anjuli - parted
Hair:  !! Firelight !!Tria Gen2 @ SWANK EVENTS
Top: LUXE Paris ZULU Gown @ SWANK EVENTS
Jewelry: - shanghai-- Loli Choker Black @ SWANK EVENTS
~~ Ysoral ~~– Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: monaLisa Rahela Heels

Scene Location
Poses Used
S: Secret Poses – On The Wall – Pose 2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS