~What do we have here?~

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I had spent the day weeding my garden and picking the veggies that needed to be picked and brought inside. I had finally made my way to the carrots, when out popped two little bunnies. I was shocked at first as they were after my carrots and any other veggie I had in my garden. I had thought about catching them and taking them out in the country and dropping them off, but instead I just picked a couple carrots and laid them down for the bunnies to eat.

Head: Catwa  Strawberry v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya – Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya – Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada  Anjuli - parted
Hair:  Stealthic -  Somber – Brown
Top: LsR ModaSexy Silvi Set (HUD)
Bottom: LsR ModaSexy Silvi Set (HUD)
Accessories:^^Swallow^^– Princess Ears (HUD) Kustom9
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries  - Cora Necklace A&B(HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~– Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Scene Location
Poses Used
PosEd – Fallen Angel
PosEd – Feeling Lost
Items on Display
Funky*Junk* – Veggie Garden
[ba] barnesworth anubis Bozeman barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS