~A Secret Park!~

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Was exploring a bit and came across a wooden area with a stone bridge with no water beneath it. This bridge crossed a flower path and had the most fragrant flowers that just made my senses explode. The status that looked like they were dancing around the lamp and street posts was truly intriguing. You could see the artistry in the stone placement of each rock that had to make me smile as I think I might have found my new date location.
Scene Location
Items on Display
CJ Creations Planter white Roses & Orchids @ SWANK EVENTS
CJ Creations In Dreams Bird Bath @ SWANK EVENTS
CJ Creations In Dreams Park Bridge for Singe & Couples @ SWANK EVENTS
CJ Creations In Dreams Park & Street Lamp @ SWANK EVENTS
LOVEYour Majesty Deer Rock & Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS