~Adrift On A Raft!~

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sitting at the table and eating my breakfast, I heard …nothing….no rain, no high winds. I pushed my bowl of oatmeal aside and ran to the window and looked outside, the sun was out, the slight breeze blew the warm air thru the window, FINALLY, a day warm enough to lay out in an relax. I ran to the bedroom, and slipped on my bikini and went out to my pond. Hopping onto my raft, I gently paddled out to the middle and closed my eyes listening to the sound of Nature, as I felt the warmth of the sunrays on my body.
Head: Vista & Co Center - Zoe Bento Head
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR~ Bloom ~ Selections @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Top: !MOoH!Shanna Bikini (HUD) Jersey Shore
Bottom: !MOoH!Shanna Bikini (HUD)Jersey Shore
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) Kustom9
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries  ~ Noelle Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Scene Location

Poses Used
PosEd – Thinking about you
Items on Display
EARTHWORXLovers Summer Raft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS