~Love At First Sight!~

Friday, February 8, 2019

Over 24 years ago, I honked at this amazing car, which drove by my sister and me as we sat talking in my car. My life completely changed when he pulled his car in next to mine and stepped out. We talked for hours about nothing, and I remember going home and telling my mom, that I just met the man that I was going to marry. Of course, she asked me a bunch of questions about him, and all I could say is “I don’t know” but I knew he was my soul mate! A couple years later, he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife…Love At First Sight!
Head: Catwa  ~ Denice  v3.3 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Taylor – Catwa -Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Cheyanne (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Livia- Selections
Makeup:  *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 MakeUp – Catwa
Top: !MOoH!Rose Vest & Top (HUD) @ Truth or Dare Event
Bottom: !MOoH!Holly Pants Ripped Denim (HUD)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes:  !MOoH!Belle Shoes Glitter (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Male Model
Head: Catwa  Victor head (Bento)
Eyes: Catwa  Victor Rigged Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Shape:  Personal Shape
Hands:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Skin: AVENGE – James Skin
Facial Accessories: 
Hair:   Stealthic -  Somber – Brown
Accessories: ! Su Xue !– Mesh Band Alara
Top: GAS Clothing Company Popover Shirt Thomas (HUD)
Bottoms: GAS Clothing Company Jeans Tommy (HUD)
Shoes: Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Superlow Lines
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
LOVECuddle & Propose Petals
Items on Display
LOVECuddle & Propose Petals
LOVELazy Days – Bear Tree, Log Shed, Little Lost Fawn, & Pine Trees
LOVERose Petals - Standing
Bee DesignsRose Bushes (red)
Raccoon RacingThird Gen – Iroc
!MOoH!Love Cats Gacha – Heart box cat red @ The Secret Affair 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS