~Rainy Day Food Run!~

Sunday, February 3, 2019

I was watching TV, when I started to get this crazy for French fries and ice cream. I went to my freezer to see if I had any, and of course, I did not. Therefore, I put on my shoes and went to go outside, when I stopped suddenly as it was pouring outside. I grabbed my yellow umbrella and started walking to the local dairy bar, watching the puddles form around my feet. As I ordered my food, I suddenly felt this gust of wind, the snatched my umbrella right from my hands and off into the air.
Head: Catwa  ~ Denice  v3.3 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Taylor – Catwa -Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Cheyanne (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Tella - Selections
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude – Tone 03 Makeup – Catwa
Top: !MOoH! ~ Hanna Polo Romper (HUD) @ The Cupid's Crush Hunt
Bottom: !MOoH! ~ Hanna Polo Romper (HUD) @ The Cupid's Crush Hunt
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Shiny Ears with HUD
DaneMarkZ Mainstore ~ Crispy Days – Nail Applier @ Designer Showcase
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Artemis Bracelets (HUD) @ Designer Showcase
.::CrystalPoses::. Seke Necklace
Shoes: SG:SlackGirl Laura Shoes @ Truth or Dare Event
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
*CH* Poses RainyDay
REINA Photography ~ SG0032 (Pose & Umbrella)
Items on Display
SalacityZesty’s Dairy Bar @ Boardwalk Event
LOVEGround Rain & Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS