~Fishing With Furry Friends!~

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

As I heard the doorbell, I went to see who had arrived. When I reached the door there was a box sitting right outside my door. As I leaned down, I saw it was my new fishing pole that I had ordered from Amazon. I yelled for my dogs and ran to gather my fishing supplies, as it was time to go fishing. I carried everything out to the dock and sat in my lucky fishing chair, getting ready to enjoy the beautiful morning, when my fingers slipped and I dropped the hook into the water. As I leaned down, hoping that it had fallen in the tumbleweeds, I sighed as it was nowhere to be seen.
Head: Vista & Co Center - Zoe Bento Head
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRZahlee – Selections @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
Top:  *StarsFashion*– Liv Top & Liv Sweater (HUD)
Bottom: *StarsFashion*– Liv Shorts (HUD)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
{ZOZ}~ Natural Precious 2 Polish (3pk) HUD @ Cosmopolitan
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Mosquito's WayBetty (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Kuso – SP-001 Static Pose (Women)
PosEd – Feeling Sad
Items on Display
LOVEYour Majesty Deer Rock & Trees & Old Bent Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS