~Shopping for Wedding Dresses!~

Thursday, February 21, 2019

The day is getting closer to where I will be renewing my wedding vows with my best friend. That means it is time to pick out one of the first items the bride needs for a wedding…the wedding dress.  As I traveled around exploring the diverse boutiques of wedding dress shops, I was amazed at just how many shops and designers there are that create such stunning gowns. As the bridal shop, attendants gathered numerous dresses for me to try on; I could not believe the selection they had laid out in front of me. I could not decide from the Empire Silhouette, Mermaid Silhouette, and Trumpet Silhouette to the A-Line Silhouette, the choices were endless. So many choices, how is anyone to make a decision?
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie - MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Teila - Selections
Makeup:  DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie - MixedType
Top:  Bella Moda – Abito Principessa White Princess Gown
Abigail's – Jasnah
Just Darling Alexandra Gown
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears with new beta skin HUD @ Kustom9
.kosmetik Main Store Muted Obsession (HUD)
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Midnyte Creations- Cursed Angels Modesty Poses
Items on Display
LOVE Royal Mirror
LOVE Boudoir Hate Boxes & Boudoir Orchid Vase

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS