~A Day To Relax!~

Saturday, May 4, 2019

It was Saturday morning, and my sleeping pattern has been all over the place. I decided it would be a great day to lie in bed and read a book. So that is what I did, I grabbed my favorite book “Gone with the wind” and started reading. I was starting to get uncomfortable, as my elbow had fallen asleep so I rolled off the bed to my pillows on the floor and decided it was the perfect time for a nap, and my cat decided he would join me as well.

❀Head: Catwa  ~ Magy 3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
❀Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk– Valarie – MixedType
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Oasis– Selections
❀Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
Avada –  Beauty Moles (HUD) & Mumi Lipstick
❀Top:!MOoH! – Lilo Top - Group Gift
❀Bottom:!MOoH! – Lilo Pants - Group Gift
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
.:Tm:. Creation~ B15 Sweet Moments Pillows
Dreamland Designs ~ Ocean City Beach Bed @ Versus
❀Items on Display❀
.:Tm:. Creation~ B15 Sweet Moments Pillows
Dreamland Designs ~ Ocean City Beach Bed @ Versus
Starlight Designs ~ Love is Magic Twinkle Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS