~A Night I Need To Relax!~

Monday, May 13, 2019

It had been a very stressful day. I was on my feet for most of the day, working through all the obligations I had marked on my calendar. Then once I think I have everything caught up, the sky opens up and everything went wrong. By the time the night had fallen, I was ready to just flop down and say I do not care anymore!

❀Head: Catwa  ~ Magy 3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
❀Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk– Valarie – MixedType
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Oasis – Selections
❀Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
Avada –  Freckles (HUD)
❀Top: AnaSTyle – Mel Shirt @ Designer Showcase
❀Bottom: AnaSTyle – Mel pants @ Designer Showcase
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
{ZOZ}~ Gia Polish - @ Cosmopolitan
VALUXIA ~ Kayla Sunglasses @ Designer Showcase
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀Shoes: AnaSTyle – Mel heels @ Designer Showcase
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
Salacity– Pose Fair @ Pose Fair
❀Items on Display❀
Salacity– Pose Fair @ Pose Fair
LOVE – Wild Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS