~Jumping For Joy!~

Thursday, May 9, 2019

I went outside to see if the garden was full of weeds before I had to run to the store and grab some groceries. As I walked outside, I saw a trampoline sitting by the garden, which was not there last night. As I looked closer, I had seen that my husband must have decided that our daughter needed a trampoline to play on. I walked over to check it out and I swear my inner child came out, as I climbed up on the trampoline and started jumping as if I was a kid again. This is so much fun!

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy 3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Apple – Selections
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
Avada  Freckles (HUD)
Top: Seniha Originals–  Nurya Dress & Body @ Belle

Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
{ZOZ}~ Gia Polish - @ Cosmopolitan
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Seniha Originals–  Nurya Boots @ Belle

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New Props & Poses– Peekaboo Hands
Something New Props & Poses– Trampoline Fun
Items on Display
LOVEWild Truck
.:Tm:. Creation~ GM29 The Spring Arrangement @ SWANK EVENTS

Something New Props & Poses– Trampoline Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS