~The Music of Spring!~

Thursday, May 2, 2019

On my walk yesterday, I spied some wild tulips growing in the pasture so I decided that today I was going to go pick them and arrange for them house. As I was walking back to the meadow I came across the most beautiful white piano sitting out in the open. The pink flowered ivy had twirled itself around the legs and body of the piano. I stepped closer and pressed down a key, to then see an array of pink butterflies start to dance to the music.
❀Head: Catwa  ~ Strawberryv3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
❀Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk– Valarie – MixedType
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Halona– Selections
❀Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
❀Top: SLC/S& B  Mainstore– Dayana green Dress
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀Shoes: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Wedges with Bow
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
.:: Crystal Poses::. – Spring Time
❀Items on Display❀
LOVE – Why I Dream Piano

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS