~Beach Patrol!~

Sunday, June 9, 2019

I thought maybe I would do a part-time job and become a lifeguard at the local beach. I was all excited for my first day, the sun was shining, and it was nice and warm, what could go wrong? Well, let me tell yah…a lot can go grow when you mix the beach and alcohol. Some stranger decided that he was going to go try to catch some local birds. He made it close and decided that he wanted to play with the nest, which was a mistake the mommy bird had other plans. I had to cover my eyes, as I could not watch…needless to say, that was a short-lived job, because when the bird started pecking at him and he was screaming like a girl, I was laughing so hard I could go to his rescue.
Head: GENUS Project Classic Face W001
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes
Eyes Appliers: IKON Triumph Eyes
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Megan – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
Hair:  *ARGRACE*– CHIZURU II – Browns
Makeup: SG:SlackGirl GenusShad6 Shadow
Avada  Devon Lipstick HUD)
Top: !MOoH!Shanna Bikini Top
Bottom: !MOoH!Shanna Bikini Bottoms
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
{ZOZ}~ Sun Spot Wet Polish (HUD) @ Cosmopolitan
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada  Hamisi Rings(HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New Props & Poses– Peekaboo Hands
.:Tm:. Creation~ Save Me Beach Scene
Items on Display
.:Tm:. Creation~ Save Me Beach Scene
.:TLC:. Animated Animals – Stilt Collection with Habitat @ Cosmopolitan

LOVEBig Beach Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS