~What A Day!~

Sunday, June 16, 2019

I was relaxing on my new chaise chair that I had the movers bring me from my recent internet purchase. You should never give a pregnant woman your credit card and say “It’s okay hunny I will make more next week!” So as the movers left I decided to lay down and relax, taking in the beauty of my new little sitting area in my room. Then all of a sudden, I felt my hands start to sweat my mouth start to water, and I rushed to the bathroom, just in time to vomit in the toilet. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my mouth and then turned on the water in the sink and took a sip of water from my hands. I looked in the mirror and then the look of “OMG I haven’t started my period” came over me. I rushed out to the store and bought not one but two boxes of pregnancy tests and yep, I took every one of them. I heard the front door and called my husband into the bathroom. He reached onto the counter and picked up one of the sticks, just as the urge to vomit struck again. Reaching for some more toilet paper, he looked down at me and down at the test. We are having a baby is all he said.
Head:GENUS Project Classic Face W001
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes
Eyes Appliers: IKON Triumph Eyes
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: [theSkinnery] Harper @ COLLABOR88
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Oasis - Selections
Top: !gO! Mainstore– Wiola Outfit 6
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada   Hamisi Rings(HUD)
Shoes:!MOoH!Sadie Tip Toe Ballerina Glitter (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Male Model
Head: Catwa - Victor (Bento)
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes
Body:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Shape:  Personal Shape
Hands:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Skin: AVENGE – James Skin
Facial Accessories: 
Hair:   Stealthic -  Somber – Brown
Accessories: ! Su Xue !– Mesh Band Alara
Top: .= First Choice=.– Will Top (HUD)
Bottoms: .= First Choice=.– Will Pants (HUD)
Shoes: <<<<< CA VILLAGIO >>>>>– Formal Shoes
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Dreamland DesignsTamara’s Lovers Chaise Gacha – 15 Items @ The Imaginarium Event
Items on Display
Dreamland DesignsTamara’s Lovers Chaise Gacha – 15 Items @ The Imaginarium Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS