~Sweet As Cotton Candy!~

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

It was time to go to the carnival and I decided that I wanted some amazing cotton candy. The problem is…they have blue, pink, and yellow, which color do I want. I could not decide so guess what, I decided that I would take a little bit everything, so this rainbow cotton candy will help add some curves to my body, but it is soooo good!
❀Head: GENUS Project– Classic Face W001
❀Eyes: IKON – Triumph Eyes
❀Eyes Appliers: IKON – Triumph Eyes
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: [theSkinnery]– Harper @ COLLABOR88
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Halona-  Selections
❀Top: Seniha Originals–  Nadja SwimSuit (HUD) @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
❀Bottom: Seniha Originals–  Nadja Skirt (HUD) @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~ Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
kosmetik – Motley Pink @ TWE12VE EVENT
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada –  Hamisi Rings(HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
REINA Photography ~ SF0037 – Pose
❀Items on Display❀
AVENGE – Cotton Candy Display Gacha – Used Ultra Items @ EBENTO EVENT


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS