~Sweet As Cotton Candy!~

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

It was time to go to the carnival and I decided that I wanted some amazing cotton candy. The problem is…they have blue, pink, and yellow, which color do I want. I could not decide so guess what, I decided that I would take a little bit everything, so this rainbow cotton candy will help add some curves to my body, but it is soooo good!
Head: GENUS Project Classic Face W001
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes
Eyes Appliers: IKON Triumph Eyes
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: [theSkinnery] Harper @ COLLABOR88
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Halona-  Selections
Top: Seniha Originals–  Nadja SwimSuit (HUD) @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
Bottom: Seniha Originals–  Nadja Skirt (HUD) @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
kosmetik Motley Pink @ TWE12VE EVENT
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada   Hamisi Rings(HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
REINA Photography ~ SF0037 – Pose
Items on Display
AVENGE – Cotton Candy Display Gacha – Used Ultra Items @ EBENTO EVENT


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS