~My Day Trip!~

Friday, June 14, 2019

I decided that I was going to take a day trip to the town and gather some new art supplies. Though I knew I could come back, I decided at the last minute to pack a bag, because we were going to enjoy this weekend away from home. With my bags packed, I got to the car and was about to get in when two cats startled me and I jumped back spraining my ankle. I hobbled over to the back of the car and jumped on, propping my foot up on the spoiler. I grabbed my cell phone and called my husband to come take me back to the house, so I could put some ice on this ankle. That was the shortest day trip I had ever been on!!

❀Head: GENUS Project– Classic Face W001
❀Eyes: IKON – Triumph Eyes
❀Eyes Appliers: IKON – Triumph Eyes
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: [theSkinnery]– Harper @ COLLABOR88

❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Oasis - Selections
❀Top: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Elegant Dress Runa
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~ Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada –  Hamisi Rings(HUD)
AVENGE – Vintage Choker @ Vintage Fair
❀Shoes: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Roxie Heels (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
REINA Photography ~ SF0040 - Poses
❀Items on Display❀
.:Tm:. Creation~ S40 Lets go Car
LOVE – Eternal Forest – Set B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS