~My Day Trip!~

Friday, June 14, 2019

I decided that I was going to take a day trip to the town and gather some new art supplies. Though I knew I could come back, I decided at the last minute to pack a bag, because we were going to enjoy this weekend away from home. With my bags packed, I got to the car and was about to get in when two cats startled me and I jumped back spraining my ankle. I hobbled over to the back of the car and jumped on, propping my foot up on the spoiler. I grabbed my cell phone and called my husband to come take me back to the house, so I could put some ice on this ankle. That was the shortest day trip I had ever been on!!

Head: GENUS Project Classic Face W001
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes
Eyes Appliers: IKON Triumph Eyes
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: [theSkinnery] Harper @ COLLABOR88

Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Oasis - Selections
Top: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Elegant Dress Runa
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada   Hamisi Rings(HUD)
AVENGE – Vintage Choker @ Vintage Fair
Shoes: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Roxie Heels (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
REINA Photography ~ SF0040 - Poses
Items on Display
.:Tm:. Creation~ S40 Lets go Car
LOVEEternal Forest – Set B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS