~Ditching School for the Beach!~

Tuesday, May 2, 2017


Didn’t want to head home right after school, so I decided to head to the beach to soak up some sun. I learned in Science you need your vitamin D, so I am just doing an experiment to see if its true…lol.
 Started off with some sun bathing and of course watching the cute boys walk by. Have to make sure I am warm enough to get into the water.
 Figured I would start off slow and play in the waterfall that was close to the pool, that looked so sparkly and warm. Wow this sun is getting hot.
Took the plunge and jumped in, the thrilling sensation of cool water on my warm skin is exhilarating. I could float here all day.

Head: Catwa  Lona  2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya Bento Lollipop
Eyes: Catwa- Mesh Rigged Lilo Eyes 
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Voshie – Catwa applier – Tan - @ Designer Circle
HairBase: ScS: Sinful Curves SkinsYaya Hairbase
Hair:  EXILE– Skyline - Naturals
Top: [PPD]Pink Peral Designs– Shades of Summer Bikini top
Bottoms: [PPD]Pink Peral Designs– Shades of Summer Bikini Bottoms
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – My Sign Necklace - Capricorn
Scene Location
Poses
Kona Beach and Surfing– Props with Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS