~Mystical Adventure!~

Tuesday, May 2, 2017


I stumbled upon some mystical place that had butterflies and glowing bushes, I wasn't sure where I was. So I carefully and quietly walked thru the path that showed before me.
 Shhh, I am not sure what lies ahead, I heard some noises and tried to peak ahead, but seen nothing but more trees and flowers.
 Thank goodness, it was just the clearing out to the road from which I had came.
Turning and wondering what magical place I had ventured thru, I threw up the universal "I love you" sign, for anyone close to see.
Head: Catwa  Lona  2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya Bento Lollipop
Eyes: Catwa- Mesh Rigged Lilo Eyes 
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Ingrid– Catwa applier – Tan 
HairBase: ScS: Sinful Curves Skins Liberty Hairbase
Hair:  EXILE– Eyes On Me - Naturals
Dress: !MOoH!Ivy Sunny Outfit - Designer Circle
Accessories: ScS: Sinful Curves Skins After Dark EyeShadow
Midnyte CreationsBubblehead - GlitterNails
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Celeste Necklace – Hud 3 - Designer Circle
Shoes: !MOoH!Rae Socks - Level Up Event
Scene Location
Poses
S: Secret Poses – Model Pack Bento – pose 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS