~Midday Stroll!~

Tuesday, May 2, 2017


After taking some time for myself, I decided to go on a stroll thru the woods and what to my surprise, I found this amazing waterfall.
 Stopped for a bit to take in the amazing sites and sounds of this place.
 I think I saw something move over there, I hope its not poisonous. .
 The sounds of the rustling water and birds is amazing, I can't help but smile at the beauty of mother nature.
Head: Catwa  Lona  2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya Bento Lollipop
Eyes: Catwa- Mesh Rigged Lilo Eyes
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Adriana– Catwa applier – Bronze - @ Kinky Event
HairBase: ScS: Sinful Curves SkinsYaya Hairbase
Hair:  EXILE– Blown Away - Naturals
Dress: *StarsFashion*– Keely Dress with HUD
Shoes: Mosquito's WayJosephine Heels – with HUD
 
Scene Location
Poses
+gemposes+ – Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS