~Look Mom, No Hands!~

Saturday, May 27, 2017

 Woke up this morning to the sounds of the birds chirping outside my window, opened my blinds to see a glorious morning of sunshine and the blossoms of the spring flowers. I jumped out of bed, ran a comb thru my hair and tossed on my new outfit I picked up at the shops yesterday. After tying up my shoes, I opened the front door to be greeted by whom else, my little puppy “Fido”. Bending down and picking him up I walked over to my new bike, placing Fido, in the front basket, I kicked my leg over and off we went, to explore this marvelous morning.
Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Un-rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Reema – Catwa Applier Bronze @ Mesh Body Addicts -Bi-Monthly Event
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase: ScS: Sinful Curves Skins Cheyanne Hairbase
Hair:  EXILE– Breakeven - Naturals
Top: !MOoH!Vera off the shoulder top 
Bottoms: !MOoH!Vera Waisted Mini Skirt 
Accessories:LIVIA Blossom Nails @TWE12VE EVENT
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace 
Shoes: !MOoH!Sadie Tip Toe Ballerina glitter Shoes 
 Scene Location
Poses with Items
.::EFM Poses Store::. – Happy Day Gift @ L'ELite Event
Items on Display
.::EFM Poses Store::. – Happy Day Gift @ L'ELite Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS