~Escaped Reality!~

Friday, March 1, 2019

I was searching the internet for hotels when I came across this offer to trade homes for a weekend. I was a little scared, because who would just open their home up for strangers, but the thought of getting away to a cottage by a lake overcame that fear. As I read all the fine details I decided it was worth a try, I entered my information and the next thing I knew I was on my way to the lake to enjoy the weekend. The cute little cottage was nestled right along the edge of the lake with the sound of the waves brushing against the rocks. The warm breeze rustled around the trees and caused a soft mist to brush against my face. This is heaven!
Head: Catwa  ~ Denice v3.3 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRZahlee – Selections @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
Top:  Petite Mort– Red/Teal CA Fringe Tank @ The Imaginarium Event
Bottom: Petite Mort– Stone CA Shorts @ The Imaginarium Event
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
.kosmetik Main Store Nineteen Reflecting
{ZOZ}~ Natural Precious 2 Polish (3pk) HUD @ Cosmopolitan
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Mosquito's WayBetty (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Bee DesignsSpring Hideout Gacha – 12 Items with 2 Rares @ Cosmopolitan
SalacityHeart Shade Gacha (posed)
Items on Display
Bee DesignsSpring Hideout Gacha – 12 Items with 2 Rares @ Cosmopolitan
LOVEFlashy Beetle with Animations
LOVEEnchanted Fairy Forest Tree & Winter Bush 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS