~Always Time for A Moment!~

Sunday, October 21, 2018

This has been a trying week…I had lost my RL cat, whom I had for 18 years. He died in my arms at 2:15pm on Friday. I cannot express the feeling of emptiness that I feel. People show up in your life in all places and times. I was blessed with an amazing sister named Krys (krystali.rabeni), though she is not blood…she is more…she is my star sister. I am truly blessed with you in my life. She sent me a gift of an amazing orange kitten that looked exactly like my Winnie. I cannot say how much this meant to me and how much you do as well.

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR— Batty - Selections
Top: LsR ModaSexy Dara Shirt @ LsR MP Link
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
JIAN  Pudgy Persians 21 – Orange (shoulder)
Jewelry: Avada ~ Hensley Necklace - HUD
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: LsR ModaKaren Boots @ LsR MP Link
Scene Location
Poses Used
PosEd – Sweet Moment @ The Pose Fair
LOVEGina Outdoor Chill Rug
Items on Display
LOVEGina Autumn Hangout
LOVEAutumn Shelter
LOVEBush Cluster - Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS