~Perfect Night For Some Pictures!~

Saturday, October 20, 2018

I was off wandering around the woods when I suddenly had a creepy feeling come over me. I hurried behind a tree and peeked out, hoping I did not see anyone looking back at me. I spotted this old house, which in its day must have been a gem. I lied down to snap a picture, hoping whoever was looking at me before had left. As I heard the click of the camera I felt something grab my boot…turning around I screamed as something from out of a grave had reached for me. Kicking with all my might, I managed to escape, only to run all the way home where the scariest things I have to worry about are my pumpkins and cats.
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~ Jude ~ Tone 03 ~ Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR— HoneyAna - Selections
Top: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Smart Casual Michele Top - Brown
Bottom: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Smart Casual Michele Pants - Brown
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Avada ~ Moriah Necklace - HUD
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Mosquito's WaySophie Heels – HUD
Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display
LOVEHocus Pocus – Prop
LOVERaised Graves – 7 Scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS