~Nothing To Wear!~

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Had an exhausting day of running around and gathering things I need for Halloween. As I stepped in my front door I placed all my packages down and crawled my way out of my shirt and pants, only to crash on the nearest chair. “I am so tired!”
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Fiji - Selections
Top: monaLisa ~ SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Irreplaceable Girl Lingerie
Bottom: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Irreplaceable Girl Lingerie
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: Avada ~ Alix Choker – HUD
Avada ~ Kelin Earrings - HUD
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: LsR Moda ~ Denis Heels @ LsR MP Link
Scene Location
Poses Used
Dust Bunny MainstoreMy Plaid Chair
Items on Display
Dust Bunny MainstoreMy Plaid Chair & Round Chair
BELLAROSE DESIGNS– The Aubrey Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS