~A Nightly Visitor!~

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The letter arrived on my doorstep, addressed with only my Name “Petals”. I slowly opened it, wondering whom this could be from, as the post office would never deliver a letter like this. As I opened the letter, I smiled as I read the words so neatly printed on the parchment paper “Please meet me in our secret spot!” I knew whom it was from, and hurried upstairs to change into an outfit that was suited for the occasion. As I walked carefully to our spot, I could only hear the echo’s of birds and the leaves crushing beneath my feet. When I finally reached my destination all that was there, was a single rose.
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Launch Party Collab Gift - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ HoneyAna - Selections
Top: :: Black Rose Designs::.- Sage Gown & Boa
Jewelry: Zuri Jewelry!~ Sultry Soul Collection – White Sea Frost/Diamond @ SWANK EVENTS
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
 Scene Location
Poses Used
PosEd – Kiss from a Rose
Items on Display
PosEd – A Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS