~Exhausted!~

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Today was a busy day of housework and chores. I had to run to the store, clean the house, rake the leaves and I am sure I forgot something. I am tired, so I decided to go lay in the new bed, that was delivered yesterday from Salacity’s. Nestled in the corner of my room, my mind wandered to all the things I had left to do, when I suddenly heard the plinking of raindrops on the window. How I love rain….it makes everything so fresh and new!

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR— Bloom - Selections
Makeup: 
Top: *StarsFashion*– Clair Top (HUD)
Bottom: *StarsFashion*– Clair Mini Skirt (HUD)
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: Avada ~ Noah Necklace - HUD
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: !MOoH!Audrey Heels 
Scene Location
Poses Used
Lil'Bugs Funny Portrait
Salacity Dorm Bed & Dresser @ XXX Original Event
Items on Display
Salacity Encouragement Word Art @ Oct Group Gift
Salacity Magazine Table
Salacity Dorm Bed & Dresser @ XXX Original Event
BELLAROSE DESIGNS- The Aubrey Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS