~Apple Picking! ~

Sunday, September 22, 2019

From the early morning dew that gathered on our shoes, we strolled through the tall grass to the apple orchard. As we gathered some apples to bake an apple pie today, I chuckled at how dainty my love put the apples in the basket. He stared at me and asked me what I was laughing at, I said nothing and kept on picking up my apples. When I was finished and went to lift the basket, my love had come over and picked me up in his arms and held me close to his chest. He looked down at me and chuckled “No matter what you do, you are always so beautiful”. Smiling I leaned my head against his chest and let the rest of the world fade as all I cared about was being in his arms.
Head: GENUS Project ~Classic Face W001
Eyes: Izzie's Mainstore ~  Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Eyes Appliers: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Eudora Beauty ~ KAIA- Pale
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Oasis - Selections
Makeup: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Face Imperfections
Top: !MOoH!Estelle Sweater Dawn (HUD)
Bottom: !MOoH!Callie Bib Overalls Ripped (HUD)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Crusties Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: NativeUrban  Reflection Sneakers
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
REINA Photography ~ CP0083 - Poses
Items on Display
LOVE ~ Fallen Apple Scrubs
LOVE ~ Apple Trees & Picked Apple Trees


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS